281 - 283 Hoylake Road Wirral, MERSEYSIDE CH46 0RL|
Salon Safety Procedures
- Salon Safety Procedures
Strict Safety measures have been put in place at Capelli Salon Couture which has changed the way the salon will operate, these changes have been put in place to make the salon as safe as possible for both our guests & our team.
- To minimise salon congestion, please arrive on time for your appointment, if for any reason you are early you may be asked to wait outside or in your car until your stylist is ready to start your appointment, salon car park is situated at the rear of the salon.
- Please do not bring anyone in to the salon with you.
- Please ensure you bring & wear your face mask at all times . (we can provide one for you if you don't have one)
- Hand sanitiser available on entry, all who enter our salon will be expected to use it. There will be several dotted around the salon also.
- Visible distancing floor markings throughout the salon, reception & nail bar screens are in place.
- Hairstylists will compulsory wear a mask, visor throughout your hairdressing services.
- Keep Your Distance !
All our work stations are set 2m apart to allow adequate space for all our guests & salon team. Please be mindful when entering Capelli Salon Couture .
- Communicate with your stylist via the mirror to avoid face to face chat.
- All workstations, chairs, equipment are disinfected after each use. Using hospital grade disinfectant.
- Disposable gowns will be used if necessary, all salon gowns & towels will be washed at high temperatures.
- Feel free to bring your own cup to fill from our non contact water machine.
- Toilets will be disinfected throughout the day.
- Please bring as few items as possible, items must be kept away from workstation, placed in a bag & hung up on the individual coat hanger next to the work stations .
- Refreshments are being served in disposable cups .
- E - Magazines can can be accessed on your phone via a Q code sticker visible at each work station.
The above measures & procedures are imperative to ensure the health, safety & well being of our team & guests during these unprecedented times.
We Thank You for being patient with us & also for your cooperation adhering & sticking to our guidelines
Carrie- Anne & Team Capelli